Welcome to Argyll
Any Risk, Any Place, Any Time
Argyll has been safeguarding vulnerable people since 1998. It provides an innovative range of mobile and site based risk control services and provides highly resilient monitoring services 24/7 around the clock and 365 days per year. Services are designed to assist you with Lone Worker; Assisted Living and Mobile TeleCare risk control; and tailored Safeguarding services offer enhanced risk control and monitoring in support of high value individuals and for victims of crime.
A UK market leader
Argyll and it's partners currently support hundred's of clients across multiple industry sectors and deliver services to 10's of thousands of end users. Argyll continuously invests in research and development, deploying the most robust and advanced solutions and is widely acknowledged as an industry leader in Lone Worker and Safeguarding monitoring services and is recognised as a protagonist and technical innovator in mobile telecare or 'mCare' solutions.
Argyll offers a global partnership model and works closely with both the technology and service provider partners community. It offers an open 'cloud based' technology platform and it is always accessible to commercial engagement opportunities. Argyll welcomes the opportunity to explore any new ideas or concepts for managing an individuals safety. The company is constantly reviewing innovative products and services for use within our substantial client base and channels to market.
Accreditations and Qualifications
Argyll is pro-active in setting standards for the Lone Worker industry and has achieved the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified by SGS Yarsley a member of UKAS.
- Certified to all parts of BS8484:2011 by the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB)
- Certified to BS5979 CAT2 by the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB)
- A principle member of: the British Security Industry Association (BSIA)
- Member and current Chairperson of the BSIA Lone Worker Industry Section.
- Active participant in the British Standards Institute (BSI) review group for BS8484 - the published British Standard for lone worker device services;
- Works closely with ACPO - Association of Chief Police Officers of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and ACPOS - Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland and BSIA to develop and improve its software and services.
Argyll is constantly striving to improve services and it was awarded the prestigious ‘Secured by Design’ certification by ACPOS for it's new, purpose-built Alarm Receiving Centre building based at Sandbank, near Dunoon.
You can keep up-to-date with all of Argyll’s news, events and special offers if you: