Welcome to Argyll
Argyll has been safeguarding vulnerable people since 1998. It provides an innovative range of mobile based risk control and monitoring services designed for lone worker; assisted living & telecare; and specialist risk protection requirements in support of high value individuals and victims of crime. Argyll and it's partners currently support over 200 clients across multiple industry sectors safeguarding 10's of thousands of end users.
Argyll continuously invests in research and development, deploying the most robust and advanced solutions and is widely acknowledged as an industry leader in Lone Worker monitoring services.
Accreditations and Qualifications
Argyll & the Islands Telecom Ltd is registered in Scotland under company number SC195841.
Argyll is pro-active in setting standards for the Lone Worker industry and has achieved the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified by SGS Yarsley a member of UKAS.
- Certified to all parts of BS8484:2011 by the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB)
- Certified to BS5979 CAT2 by the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB)
- A principle member of: the British Security Industry Association (BSIA)
- Member of the BSIA Lone Worker Industry Section.
- Active participant in the British Standards Institute (BSI) review group for BS8484 - the published british standard for lone worker device services;
- Works closely with ACPO - Association of Chief Police Officers of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and ACPOS - Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland and BSIA to develop and improve its software and services.
Argyll is constantly striving to improve services and it was awarded the prestigious ‘Secured by Design’ certification by ACPOS for it's new, purpose-built Alarm Receiving Centre building based at Sandbank, near Dunoon.
Argyll offers a partnership model and works closely with technology and service provider partners. It has an open door for engagement with device manufacturers and is always accessible to introductions of new methods for managing an individuals safety. Argyll is constantly reviewing device products and services for suitability of use within our clients.
You can keep up-to-date with all of Argyll’s news, events and special offers if you: