Argyll Attends Mobile World CongressWed 16 Feb, 2011
Leading the Transformation
The mobile ecosystem is in the midst of an unprecedented wave of transformation. As business models adapt, new verticals and players emerge. Technology evolves, perceptions shift, and lives are improved.
At the centre of this transformation is GSMA Mobile World Congress, the must-attend annual gathering of the mobile industry. 50,000 senior mobile leaders from 200 countries participated in the event, including Tom Morton, CEO of Argyll. View an interview with Tom and find out about Argyll's latest product launch and services here.
The 2011 Mobile World Congress, held 14th - 17th February, in Barcelona, Spain included:
- A world-class thought leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and action-provoking panel discussions
- An exhibition with more than 1,300 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technology that will define the mobile future
- An even bigger App Planet the new Centre of the Apps Universe
- An awards programme that highlights the most innovative mobile solutions and initiatives from around the world
- And most importantly, the planet's best venue for mobile industry networking, finding business opportunities, and making deals.
For further information on this years Mobile World Congress visit: www.mobileworldcongress.com